Minecraft 4k Edition Textures Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 isn’t a pack with textures which are extremely high in terms of their resolutions. This means that if you are in search of such packs then you may want to look elsewhere as this one is something different. This doesn’t mean it isn’t a great mod as it sure is due to what it introduces into the minecraft community. It is specifically based on a special edition of the game where textures are generated in a procedural way. It is a totally different pack from what you must have made use of before now.
It is a very high quality pack which you will find very exciting making use of as you go on in your world. The only limitation is the fact that you will notice the textures aren’t as quiet as what you have with other packs. This tends to reduce the level of appeal that it has. However, that doesn’t take away its uniqueness as it has a color pallet which tends to be darker than what you have been seeing in those traditional resource packs. These colors combine in an amazing way to give your world a great appeal. Just get it today and see firsthand what it can do to your world.
Minecraft 4k Edition Textures Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Minecraft 4k Edition Textures Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Minecraft 4k Edition Textures Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Minecraft 4k Edition Textures Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”