Hello dear MinecraftOre.com followers, today I bring another article but this time something different, an article about our next update to minecraft.
Minecraft Is a sandbox building game created by Mojang AB. Gameplay involves players interacting with the game world, placing and breaking various types of blocks in a three-dimensional environment. In this environment, players can create creative structures, creations, and artwork on multiplayer servers and single player worlds in various game modes.
Minecraft 1.12 the World of Color Update
Minecraft 1.12 is very close to being updated, it has already been announced and quoted several times by its creators, even the portals of updates or also known as WIKI are already talking about this update. But you must be wondering, what comes so important in this update ?!
According to Gamepedia this is a color update for minecraft, you will see some great changes in the look of the game, something that is not done for a long time, see below some of the main changes in the update, all these characteristics were taken from the site Gamepedia.
- New colored blocks are added:
- Wool and banners have a brighter and a more color-saturated texture.
- Parrots in multiple colors 
- Knowledge Book
- Replacing Achievements with Advancements 
- Narrator-Says what is typed in chat out loud (Ctrl+B to turn on)
These features are not confirmed for 1.12, but they were mentioned or showcased by developers during 1.12 development. Main article: Mentioned features
- More note sound effects for the note block.
- If a piston gets powered and is unable to push, it will emit a smoke particle effect and play a small “clunk” sound.
- If the bow used to craft a dispenser is enchanted, it makes the arrows fired from the dispenser act accordingly.
- Slime blocks cannot move glazed terracotta.
You can see the complete list with all the changes and news for minecraft 1.12 here!
A somewhat different thing about this update is that they decided the new colors for the update with the help of the players community, they asked the players to send screenshots of their colored worlds to test the new colors, and then send the Download link of the maps for the editors, who would check the beautiful creations with the new colors. In my opinion this was a genial idea that pleased everyone.