MineColonies Mod 1.11.2 has been able to make a great difference in the worlds of many minecraft players who have made use of it. Have you ever imagined a mod that allows you to build a colony of your own? There is no doubt that there have been other mods in the past which have been built to enhance the construction of projects and buildings in the game of minecraft. This one is totally different.
The beauty of MineColonies Mod and what makes it to be unique from these other mods is that it has been able to take a step further. This is because it is like building your own world where you have inhabitants such as farmers, builders, crafters, alchemists, enchanters and others.
It has two versions which are SMP and SSP. The SMP version makes it possible for you to bring individual colonies into existence. These individual colonies mostly do compete amongst themselves for the very best.
One great feature about this mod is that it makes it possible for you to properly have a building position visualized before deciding on whether such a place can be used to build the colony or not. This feature enables you to be able to put up colonies that will be nothing short of fantastic.
- Fully functional Colony based around your town hall
- Guards that protect your colony (and you) from the nasties
- Train your guards up and equip them with armour and weapons to make them stronger
- Total freedom of placement of buildings
- Build entire resource chains, linked together by the Delivery Man
- Use the workers/combination of workers YOU want to use
- No limit to the number of workers (except by proximity to the townhall)
MineColonies Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install MineColonies Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the MineColonies file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded MineColonies-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less th0an 24 hours.
Download MineColonies Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official MineColonies Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”