Mine Painter Mod is one of those mods that you will definitely appreciate once you have had a taste of what it has got to offer in the world of minecraft. It is a mod which has been developed on the concept of making your world standout. This is a mod which will bring some tools in to the game through which you can have your blocks customized to your taste. One thing that you have to understand is the fact that minecraft is a game which has been built on a high level of flexibility and Mine painter mod has been able to define such over and over again with some mouth-watering features.
Through this mod, you will have the ability to design on canvas, have block sections sculpted out, bars crafted out from pieces which you must have been able chisel out and lots more. There are lots of things that you can do with this mod which would have otherwise been very difficult to achieve. In a nutshell, if you want to have your blocks customized, you may have to start considering how to install this mod.
How to install Mine Painter Mod
This guide will explain how to install Mine Painter Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Mine Painter Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Mine Painter Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- All Versions