Mercurius Mod 1.11 is a mod in the game of minecraft that is purely based on analytics. It has been designed to ensure that minecraft players have the most updated information about every Minecraft Mod that is at their disposals. There are mods that have been programmed to act as a bridge between mods. When this happens, it becomes really difficult and complicated to get information.
This the major reason for the existence of a mod such as Mercurius. It will make information about such mods to be available to minecraft players in the course of their adventure. The benefit of such is that you will always be in a better position to make decisions. One notable thing about this mod is that it doesn’t have any kind of effect on the core of the game.
Mercurius is a mod with some unique and powerful features that will make any minecraft player to want to ask for more. Some of them will be listed below
- It is a light weight mod
- There is no addition of blocks or items
- It is purely based on information provision concerning mods
- Forge loader is greatly required
The data collected by the mod
- SessionID – Random identifier created with SecureRandom and SHA256 iterated 5 times. Value is reset every time the game restarts.
- AdID – Random identifier created with SecureRandom and SHA256 iterated 5 times. Value is constant for each Minecraft instance. The value is computed on first run of Minecraft with the mod installed.
- Allocated Memory and Max memory
- Minecraft Version
- MCP Version
- Forge Version
- Active mod count, total mod count
- ModPack – custom value defined in forgeanalytics.cfg allowing modpack creators to identify their packs.
Mercurius Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Mercurius Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mercurius file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mercurius-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Mercurius Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Mercurius Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”