MalisisDoors Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that has been able to define the level of creativity that the game of minecraft is known for as it adds more doors and gates to your world of minecraft. This is a mod which ensures that animated doors, fences as well as gates are added. The doors which are added are of different types such as: laboratory doors, garage doors, glass doors, and factory doors. With this mod, it can be concluded that you are about to be exposed to something you aren’t used to.
The best part is that these doors have different forms of animations. Also, for the first time, you have the option of building your own door with the aid of a machine. This means that you can choose how you want the designs to be like.
Another thing that you have to understand about this mod is that it has been created to improve the functionalities of vanilla doors. Now the doors are animated whenever they are either closed or opened as against jumping suddenly to a different state. With this mod, there is little or no need for redstone as doors are automatically opened and closed.
– Fixed doors not being correctly centered when next to iron bars or cobblestone walls.
– Fixed shading for the frame of Medieval and Carriage doors.
– Added redstone interaction for Hi-tech door.
– Fixed Rusty Hatch breaking when going away and coming back.
– FIxed lighting not working properly when using glowstone as material for Custom Doors.
– Fixed crash when using optifine.
– Fixed door lighting when using shaders.
– Fixed Hi-tech door not being rendered when using Optifine. (Still has translucency issue when using shaders)
– Fixed hi-tech door being instant minable.
– Fixed mod loading for 1.9.4.
– Fixed crash when rendering Vertical Hatch, Carriage Door or Medieval Door.
– Improved textures for Carriage Door and Medieval Door.
– Removed option for 3 branch handle for Vertical Hatch
– Fixed Rusty Hatch item being consumed even when the block failed to be placed.
Table of Contents
MalisisDoors Mod 1.16.5 Installation
This guide will explain how to install MalisisDoors Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download MalisisDoors Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official MalisisDoors Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Download Links MalisisDoors Mod for 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10