Magic Clover Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 adds a new kind of leaf that will enable you to have so much fun along the course of your adventure in minecraft. It is a wild kind of leaf that has four sides, and it can be found on various patches of the grass.
A typical minecraft player should already be asking at this point, what in the world can this so called Magic Clover mod be used for? Well, not to be in a hurry, as the next section of this post will be exposing you to all you need to know as it regards this mod.
You can only get these clovers when you break glass. In other words, the moment a glass is broken the clovers fall out of it. In order to get the benefits that come with the clover, you have to place the clover on the ground. When this is done you can now have what comes with it. The Magic Clover mod is by far one of the best mods that you have ever seen in the game of minecraft. It is just awesome.
How to install Magic Clover Mod
This guide will explain how to install Magic Clover Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Magic Clover Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Magic-Clover-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Magic Clover Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Magic Clover Mod Official Thread.