LunatriusCore Mod is a very useful mod in the world of minecraft and you will appreciate what it can do once you fully understand everything about it. There are times when you will find a modder that has been able to contribute a lot to the game play of minecraft. This is the same with Lunatrius who happens to be brain behind LunatriusCore mod. He has been able to create different mods in the past such as stackie, monster spawner highlighter, DynIMC and lots more. What happens is that when a modder creates such mods, he tries as much as he can to ensure that a particular mod is created to help those ones function properly.
This is perhaps why a mod such as LunatriusCore has been created in the world of minecraft. What it does is that it allows for the proper functioning of mods which have been developed by Lunatrius in version 1.7.2 or even newer ones. If you happen to be making use of the mods which have been stated above then you may need this one to make life a bit easier for you. This is because with it being installed, the content of Lunatrius will definitely be able to work in a correct way.
How to install LunatriusCore Mod
This guide will explain how to install LunatriusCore Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download LunatriusCore Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links LunatriusCore Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – LunatriusCore-1.12-126.96.36.199-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – LunatriusCore-1.11-188.8.131.52-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – LunatriusCore-1.10.2-184.108.40.206-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – LunatriusCore-1.9.4-220.127.116.11-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – LunatriusCore-1.7.10-18.104.22.168-universal.jar