The Lokicraft Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 is definitely something different. The creator/creators of this resource pack were not focusing on improving the Minecraft default textures at all. They instead make the cartoon-ish incredibly smooth texture that is incredibly appealing. The Lokicraft Resource Pack is a rather high resolution of 256x, so if you don‘t have a good enough computer, it‘s not really likely that you will be able to handle this resource pack without lagging. But you can always give it a shot!
The immense detail that they put in each and every texture to create this resource pack is absolutely astonishing. Incredibly smooth and well done. So if your computer is good enough to handle this incredibly innovative and detailed resource pack. This is definitely something you would want to try for yourself! Give the Lokicraft Resource Pack a shot, doubt there will be a lot of complaining.
Lokicraft Resource Pack 1.11 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Lokicraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
It is important to use mcpatcher or optifine to fully support this texture pack!
- Download the Lokicraft Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Lokicraft Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Lokicraft Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]
- LoKiCraft PureCartoonPack [128x-256x]