LittleTiles Mod 1.16/1.15.2 will help to ensure that you explore the building and construction aspect of minecraft to its fullest. Do you know that with the advent of a mod such as this you will be able to build projects that will meet your taste? This is the ability that it has and there is no doubt that you will find it interesting when you start to make using it in your world.
It doesn’t really matter if you are a pro in this game because you will definitely find this mod useful. What it adds to the game are tiny blocs which give players the unusual ability to have anything built. The blocks added by this mod are far smaller than the traditional blocks that are you are actually used to in the game of minecraft.
The only thing that you will have to remember is the fact that it will take more time than required to build anything as compared to when you want to make use of the normal minecraft blocks. However, this doesn’t mean it isn’t a wonderful mod as it can enable you to construct almost anything in your world.
LittleTiles Mod for Minecraft Change log:
- Added new textures (shana)
- Added mcmod info file
- Added storage structure
- Added no-clip structure
- Added bed structure
- Added enhanced explosions
- Added Utility Knife including 3 different mods (cube, bar, plane)
- Added a new usage for Rubber Mallet
- Added support for half transparent blocks
- Added transparent blocks colored
- Added water block
- Added support for shaders (waving (reflecting) water & leaves)
- Added force mode
- Added animated doors
- Added neighbor changed packet for client notifcation
- Added grid size config option
- Added main tiles can be combined
- Added import & export for structures
- Added export to model
- Added ability to hammer tiles to smaller tiles
- Added lightning block
- Added recipes for all blocks & items
- Added custom rendering support (used by OnlinePictureFrame)
- Added sized tnt
- Added german translation
- Reworked rendering system (faster)
- Reworked tiles iteration
- Reworked tileentity client & server synchronization
- Reworked LittlePreview and PlacePreview
- Enhanced hammer gui
- Enhanced RAM usuage (by about 50%)
- Enhanced saw
- Fixed block sounds
- Fixed block particles
- Fixed relative structure coordinates
LittleTiles Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install LittleTiles Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the LittleTiles Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded LittleTiles-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download LittleTiles Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official LittleTiles Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”