LiteLoader Mod 1.11 and 1.10.2 is a lightweight mod loader for Minecraft designed to provide simple, high-performance and reliable loader functionality for mods which don’t need to modify game mechanics, basically it was created to load mods on minecraft 1.10. This mod is designed primarily to work with Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft Forge. And best of all is that it does not conflict with any of these mods.
Minecraft is a game filled with modifications, the difference in this game is that the own fans can create their mods easily, for this reason sometimes mods come into conflict ends up damaging the game, we always recommend to backupd minecraft before installing any mod to function properly without all bugs not forget to use the LiteLoader, as well as other chargers, as the Forge API and MCPacther to Resource Packs, thus following these rules your minecraft will run perfectly.
Here are some of its features:
- Designed to be compatible with Minecraft Forge and Forge Mod Loader (FML)
- Perfect for client-side mods like Mini Maps, Chat Tools, and HUD mods
- Easy to install and compatible with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System
“As a modder, if you’re looking for a loader to help you add a new block, item, mob or mechanic into the game, then LiteLoader isn’t for you and you should check out Minecraft Forge. If you want to make a mod that displays something on the screen like a heads-up FPS counter, provides an in-game IRC window, or anything else that doesn’t alter game mechanics then LiteLoader is probably perfect for you!” (Words spoken by Mumfrey)
LiteLoader Mod Features:
- Simple, easy-to-use client modding API, perfect for client-side mods like Mini Maps, Chat Tools, and other HUD mods.
- Bytecode-based event injection system which provides super-efficient event handling, and can be easily extended by mods as necessary
- Compatibile with Minecraft Forge and FML thanks to dynamic injection
- Built-in mod version validation which allows LiteLoader to identify and load only valid mods – no more crashes caused by accidentally loading out-of-date mods
- Easy to install and compatible with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System (launchwrapper)
- Extensible “LiteAPI” core allows more complex APIs such as BlazeLoader to be built on top of LiteLoader
- Sleek in-game user interface provides mod management, mod configuration panels, error reporting and in-game log viewer:
How to Install LiteLoader Mod 1.11
This guide will explain how to install LiteLoader Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
The installation is very simple, download the LiteLoader to the version that you want, open the installer and click on install Button! the mod already is installed correctly, you can now you already load your mods.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download LiteLoader Mod 1.11
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official LiteLoader Mod Official Thread and website. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”