Liquipacks Mod will ensure that addition of a feature which any minecraft player will always find very useful in the course of his adventure. It is a simple mod which can be very powerful when put to use in your world. Through it being available in your world, there will be the addition of a backpack. With such backpack, you will be able to carry lava light and also water on your back. This is one great mod which can make the difference in your world.
Liquipacks mod is actually differentiated into 3 tiers. These are 30,000mb, 20,000mb and 10,000mb of liquid. One of the major benefits of this mod is the fact that you can move large amount of liquid from one place to another without the need to actually require too much space.
The first thing to do is have two items crafted. These are liquidpack as well as liquidpack workbench. Through the liquidpack workbench, tanks can be easily added to your pack. It has the ability to hold about 4 tanks. This is one mod which has been created to solve problems related to storage.
How to install Liquipacks Mod
This guide will explain how to install Liquipacks Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Liquipacks Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Liquipacks Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – liquipacks 1.5