The Last Days Resource Pack 1.11.2 is a resource pack focused around the apocolypse. Simulating it to the Minecraft world. The textures are really sharp and high quality, though the color palette is pretty dark. But we don‘t excpect the apocolypse to be very dark anyways. It was first worked on by Doku which is a popular resource pack maker. He made the textures a while back but didn‘t continue. Dereksmith which is another resource pack maker then took over and managed to finish it. Making it look really appealing and adventurous.
Dereksmith made minor changes to the pack itself, but happily it looks like it was very successful. The pack couldn‘t look better and more detailed. The Last Days Resource Pack is only 32x resolution as well, which is absolutely stunning seeing how well made the pack is. So you probably wont be having any problems with running the pack, even if you have a low-end PC.
If you‘re looking for something adventurous and good looking, the Last Days Resource Pack is definitely something you should be looking at.
Last Days Resource Pack 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Last Days Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Last Days Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture Packs with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Last Days Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Last Days Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]
- Download Last Days Resource Pack