Landmines Mod 1.7.10 is a mod that has come to thrill so many in the minecraft community. This is certainly one of the ways you can have more fun in the game of minecraft. This is because this mod provides you with the ability to hide your explosives under the surface of the soil, and when anyone steps on it, it simply goes boom!
This is by far one of the most interesting mods you have ever come across. While the developer may have done it for experimental purposes, the truth still remains that this mod is pulling all the strings in the world of minecraft players.
What makes this mod to be great is that you can make the landmines look like any block while underneath is the complete TNT explosive. The explosive provided by the Landmines mod also explode faster than a normal TNT would. For more fun, you can have your mines hidden under cobblestone. Try out this mod, and you will enjoy your every bit of using it. You have all the blocks that will be needed to help you disguise your mines so they appear less conspicuous.
How to install Landmines Mod
This guide will explain how to install Landmines Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Landmines Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Landmines-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Landmines Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Landmines Mod Official Thread.
Download Links Landmines Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Landmines – Version 1.1