Kyctarniq’s Photo Based Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been perfectly developed to ensure that you don’t have to make use of any high resolution pack to improve the visuals and appearance of your world. It is available in two resolutions such as 32×32 as well as 16×16. However, the quality of textures which you will find are breathtaking and totally beyond such resolutions. Both resolutions have the same features and have been developed to ensure that the needs of minecraft players are met regardless of the type of personal computers which they may have access to. If you have a system with limited features and specifications, you may want to stick with the 16×16 resolution.
It has some unique features that can contribute a lot to the look of your world. These features aren’t what you are used to with other packs but something really special. Although its touches are Cartoonic in nature, there is no doubt that it has been able to completely retain the original features of the game. The original feature of your game will never be compromised when you start making use of it. The textures which it will bring are very colorful as well bright.
Kyctarniq’s Photo Based Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Kyctarniq’s Photo Based Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Kyctarniq’s Photo Based Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Kyctarniq’s Photo Based Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Kyctarniq’s Photo Based Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”