KAGIC Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been designed in the game of minecraft to help players who don’t enjoy the process of undergoing some certain tasks get such done by others. It does this through the servants that it allows users of the mod to have access to. Even though it is a new mod that has just been introduced into the world of minecraft 1.11.2, there is no doubt that it has become one of the most popular out there due to its functionalities.
What This Mod Can Do For You
The game of minecraft can be very demanding in terms of some unpleasant tasks that you may be required to complete before successfully getting into some stages. This means that sometimes you could get discouraged due to the nature of the tasks. However, with the emergence of KAGIC Mod, you will have servants that can help you to complete these tasks. This can really help you to save some time and concentrate on other activities.
KAGIC Mod allows you to have gems crafted with the aid of tools such as gem base, injector, and also a gem drill. Once you have access to these tools, you are well on your way to having your own servants that can execute tasks for you at will.
KAGIC Mod Gems
KAGIC lets you create up to nine different kinds of servants, called “Gems”, each variation of Gem can do different things for you. Here is a list of Gems and their purposes:
- The Ruby is a very common and versatile Gem that will follow and defend you from hostile mobs and anything with the intent to hurt you. The more they are hit, the stronger they get, and they have innate fire powers.
- The Quartz is a beefed up version of the Ruby that are nearly invincible. They come in three different species, Amethysts, which have lightning powers, Jaspers, which are invincible when touching the ground, and Rose Quartzes, which heal nearby players and Gems.
- The Peridot is a useful Gem that helps manage Kindergartens (where you create your Gems) by automatically taming Gems for you and telling you where you can make the best Gems. When equipped with a hoe, Peridots will harvest and replant nearby crops. They are a little derpy though, if you don’t mind.
- The Pearl is a multicolored Gem that carries a chest inside of it. With a Pearl, you can have multiple inventories that follow you and pick up nearby items.
- The Lapis is a flying Gem that you can ride.
- The Sapphire is a very fast Gem that you can ride over water, lava, and land.
- The Bismuth is a tall powerful Gem that automatically cooks the items you right click it with.
KAGIC Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install KAGIC Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the KAGIC file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded KAGIC-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download KAGIC Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official KAGIC Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”