Just Enough Buttons Mod 1.11.2 has been brought into existence to ensure that your minecraft adventure is enjoyable and worth remembering. The game of minecraft has grown popular due to the different mods that have been made available to meet the different needs of minecraft players like you. However, there are still some mods that are unique in terms of what they do have to offer than the others.
Just Enough Buttons Mod is one of such mods. This is because its addition and features makes you to play the game without stressing for anything. Just imagine having to do everything that you actually want from one screen.
In a standard gameplay environment, you would want to move over to different screens in other to get tasks done. This could be changing items or even deleting them. With this mod, you don’t need to go through the rigorous processes of using commands or making use of the config file. This is because everything will be accessed on one screen. This can help you to save lots of time.
There is no doubt that you will get addicted to this mod once you have a firsthand experience of what it can do for you.
Small client-side mod with no dependencies (JEI is recommended), which adds some utility buttons to the inventory screen.
- Switch gamemodes (Adventure and Spectatormode can be disabled)
- Switch to rainy/sunny weather
- Delete Items
- Set time to night/day
- Remove all entities
- Enable/Disable Daylightcycle
- Magnet Items
- Four custom command buttons to execute given commands (Set in the config gui under Mod Options)
- Four Save buttons to save a snapshot of your inventory
- A “Mod” button showing a list of all mods, that add items. Clicking on a mod will set the JEI searchbar to only show the items of the selected mod. (JEI is obviously required for this button to work)
Just Enough Buttons Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Just Enough Buttons for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Just Enough Buttons Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Just-Enough-Buttons-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Just Enough Buttons Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Just Enough Buttons Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”