Julialy‘s X–Ray Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 not only improves how you play Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods, but also introduces a surprising and very smart system that will allow you to find resources all over the map without having to delve into large caves, Julialy’s X-Ray Mod grants the ability to find and minerals such as gold and diamond redstone easily through the X-Ray Mod vision.
Julialy‘s X–Ray Mod Features
- Redstone finder.
- Coordinates display.
- Compatible with almost every other mod out there!
- XRay blocks are customizable.
- Keybindings are customizable.
How do I change which blocks are visible?
All configuration is done through the user interface. The default keyboard shortcuts to open the user interface is J, you can change the game if necessary.
It turns out that getting a complete list of all the blocks in the game, especially when third-party mods are involved, it is a bit difficult. XRay will pre-populate a list with some blocks that can easily detect, however, some may even be missing. To resolve this issue, XRay will add the blocks remaining to the list as it filters them when XRay is enabled.
Installation Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.11.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Liteloader.
- Download Julialy’s X-Ray Mod.
- Open the folder.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in starting and run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it
- it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
For current versions:
- Simply download the installer for the mod.
- Open the profile to install and select and click “Install” button!
- Have fun!
Download Julialy’s X-Ray Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below.”
Julialy's X-Ray Download