JourneyMap Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod which ensures that there is a live mapping tool which makes you to easily assess the areas that you have visited in the course of your minecraft adventure. If you have been looking for a mod that will help you to easily identify your past locations in your minecraft world, then this is the right mod for you.
There is a minimap which is always positioned at the right hand corner of your screen to help you have direction. The map can be easily accessed through your web browser. It should be however noted that the web browser must be in a similar Local Area Network.
JourneyMap Mod Features + Change log
One thing that you are guaranteed to love about this mod is the features and additions that it has been able to bring to the world of minecraft. Below are some of its features.
- It has two editions which are known as the limited edition and fair play edition
- It is a client server mod
- Its map can also be viewed as a full screen
In conclusion, it can be seen that JourneyMap will help you to fully explore your world to ensure that you get the best of excitement.
- Java 8 is now required. (Java 7 is no longer supported.)
- Performance enhancements, including less memory use, faster loading, reduced CPU usage. Especially noticable with larger texture packs.
- New Minimap/Fullscreen Map option: “Mob Display”. The new “Dot” option offers a clean look with a way to see mob elevation relative to you. The “Icon” option displays mob icons like older versions of JourneyMap. Use the Options Manager to set your preferences.
- Mods and Resource Packs can now add their own mob icons.
- New features/permissions for JourneyMapServer, including Waypoint Teleporting. Server admins can now fine-tune radar and mapping permissions on a per-dimension basis.
- JourneyMap is no longer built twice as FairPlay and Unlimited Editions. If you’re in singleplayer, use the Options Manager to turn off features you don’t want. If you’re in multiplayer, your server admin can use JourneyMapServer to turn off features they don’t want.
- Improved support for coloring blocks in some mods like AbyssalCraft that use Material.GRASS but don’t inherit from Block.grass.
- Normal surface/cave mapping is now supported in dimensions without a sky, instead of just cave mapping.
- Web Map simplified to simply show player location and waypoints. Mob radar no longer supported.
- Bugfix: Lag from overzealous logging on texturepack changes or unloading dimensions.
- Bugfix: Mapping would stop/start when a dimension unloaded that the player wasn’t even in. (For example, when pushing a mob through a Nether portal, the Nether would load/unload.)
JourneyMap Mod Installation 1.16.3/1.15.2
This guide will explain how to install JourneyMap Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the JourneyMap file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded JourneyMap-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download JourneyMap Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official JourneyMap Mod Official Thread and website. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”