JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is a medieval pack by nature. The author did something special which is to ensure that the visuals of minecraft are greatly improved on without the original features of the game being interfered with. It has a high quality resolution which is 128×128. This means that it has definitely got some high quality textures which will be able to improve your minecraft experience as you go on.
There is a problem with the standard textures which minecraft as a game is known for. The truth is that if you are professional, you will always want an upgrade in terms of the appearance of such textures but not at the detriment of the original feel which the game is known for. This is perhaps where a pack such as JoeNoeDoe will be of great help to you. It produces some of the finest textures which are guaranteed to make your world stand out amongst others.
In a nutshell, if you are tired of the traditional look of minecraft and want something different and unique then JoeNoeDoe resource pack is your best bet due to its wonderful features which will only guarantee you the ultimate gaming experience. Get it today and change your world for good.
JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official JoeNoeDoe Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x – 512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x
Persistence Resource Pack 128x – The name was changed