The ItemPhysic Mod 1.11 is definitely something you would want to have in your Minecraft world. It offers more realistic things to Minecraft. Like for example, why do some items burn in lava when the definitely shouldn‘t. Whatever item you throw in the lava in the regular Minecraft Vanilla World. It will burn and forever be lost. But on the other hand, the ItemPhysic mod makes it more realistic. If you throw for example obsidian in lava it should burn up and turn into nothing right? Well with the ItemPhysic mod that unrealistic aspect is completely gone. The obsidian will stay in the lava until picked up or it despawns.
There is also this neat thing about the items despawning or not. In your mod settings, you can change if you want your items to ever despawn or not. So if you die, but you don‘t exactly know where you died but don‘t want to rush and go through the stressful situation when trying to retrieve your stuff back before you run out of time. You can just put that setting on, so none of your items will despawn and you can just take your time.
If you die in lava, your stuff that are supposed to burn up should right? Actually, they don‘t. Your items will be put in an enderchest under where your Minecraft body should be in the lava. So you can either retrieve your stuff by going back and looking in the chest, or just make your own ender chest at home and retrieve it there. If all of the things that I listed above annoy you in the traditional Minecraft Vanilla World, this mod is definitely something for you.
Change Log ItemPhysic Mod
- Added ‘oldrotation’ configuration
- Updated to IGCM v1.0.4
- Readded support for ingame-configuration
- Redesigned asm transformer
- Enhanced custom pickup (less buggy)
- Fixed snow not burning
- Fixed a sever crash
- Fixed custom pickup causes crash on server side
- Fixed custom pickup right click doesn’t work
- Fixed InGameConfigManager server crash
- Updated to InGameConfigManager v0.0.4
- Enhanced custom pickup
- Removed support for CraftingManager
- Added support for InGameConfigManager
- Enhanced rotation animation (again)
- Added a speed config
- Improved fluid physic
- Fixed Life of an entity issue (Botania)
- Fixed ItemFrame position issue
- Added support for CreativeCore
ItemPhysic Mod 1.11 Installation
This guide will explain how to install ItemPhysic Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the ItemPhysic file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded itemphysic-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download ItemPhysic Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official ItemPhysic Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.10.2
- For Minecraft 1.9.4
- For Minecraft 1.8.9
- For Minecraft 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Not released yet