Item Scroller Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod that helps to provide you with lots of options through which your items in the world of minecraft will be moved. Through the creation of a mod such as Item Scroller, items can be easily moved around your inventory GUIS without breaking sweat. To do this, have your mouse hovered across your item slots. It is majorly a function of either holding the wheels of your mouse or using the modifier keys.
The word of caution here is that you should be careful not to make use of mods that also carry out the same function. There is absolutely no need trying to make use of two or more mods as it will tell on your memory.
Item Scroller Mod Features
This mod has been known since its emergence as one of the most sophisticated mods to have been developed for minecraft players. Some of its features are:
- Items can be easily traded in a very timely manner. This happens when you repeatedly hold the scroll either up or down while holding the shift key at the same time.
- All the stacks can be moved at once without delay.
- Everything can either be easily moved from another inventory or even to an inventory. This is one of the benefits of its different key combinations that are available.
- Mouse wheel scroll alone: Move one item at a time from or to the slot hovered over.
- Shift + scroll: Move entire stacks at a time. The stack hovered over is moved last.
- Ctrl + scroll: Move all matching items to or from the other inventory.
- Ctrl + shift + scroll: Move everything to or from the other inventory.
- Shift + left click and hold + drag: Move all the stacks that are dragged over.
- Shift + right click and hold + drag: Move all but the last item from all the stacks that are dragged over.
- Ctrl + left or right click and hold + drag: Move only one item from all the stacks that are dragged over.
- shift + click on an empty slot with items in the cursor: Move all matching items to that inventory.
- shift + click outside the inventory with items in the cursor: Drop all matching items from the entire inventory.
Note: Before version 0.6.1, the Shift + right click and hold + drag functionality required one empty slot in the source inventory for an intermediate click action.
Item Scroller Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Item Scroller Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.1 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Item Scroller file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded ItemScroller-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Item Scroller Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Item Scroller Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”