Iron Backpacks Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 simply equips your minecraft game with upgradable and expandable backpacks. It has basically four tiers: iron, basic, diamond and gold. This is a very interesting mod by all standards.
You do not need to do anything special before you can make real use of these backpacks. All you need to do is right-click on the backpack and you can make use of it. For you to access the second menu for this backpack, you will need to press shift+righ-click. You cannot just afford to miss the fun that come with this mod.
The Iron Backpacks mod allows you the opportunity to make use of upgrades. One of such upgrades is the quick deposit upgrade. This upgrade enables you to easily have the contents of your backpack successfully transferred into your chest. This can be done by holding down shift while right-clicking the backpack.
You may not understand how useful this mod may be until you have a need to move a large amount of items to another location within a very short time. The Iron Backpacks mod has the ability to ease your gameplay.
- 4 tiers of backpacks, with specializations for higher tier backpacks (more storage versus more upgrade points).
- The ability to equip the backpacks and have them visually appear on your player.
- Over 20 different modular upgrades that allow you to customize the abilities of your backpack.
- These range from smart gathering to inventory restocking, from quickly depositing items to persistence through death, from visual indicators of fullness to compressing items on-the-go, and so much more.
- Compatibility with several mods, most notably Just Enough Items, Inventory Tweaks, Ender Storage, Better Builders Wands, Not Enough Wands, TombManyGraves, and more.
- It is specifically coded to be efficient and computer friendly.
- Highly configurable so that it can suit any playstyle.
How to install Iron Backpacks Mod
This guide will explain how to install Iron Backpacks Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Iron Backpacks Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Iron-Backpacks-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Iron Backpacks Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Iron Backpacks Mod Official Thread.