Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11 and 1.10.2 give you the ability to easily manage your inventory and decide how you want it to be like. Best of all is that it doesn’t matter whether its single player of multi player as it works just fine. One major thing that you’ll surely love about this mod is that it has a very high level of compatibility that it can work easily with almost any mod.
Some features of this wonderful mod is that every time your tools are broken they are automatically replaced by new tools, by doing so you save a great time, how many times we are looking for minerals in caves and that iron pick comes to an end, and then have to go back again to the hiding place and create another pick, forget it, it will never happen again. Your inventory can be easily organized in just a single click, items can also be moved through shortcut keys, you can change the way your inventory is organized through mod configuration files.
Be aware that you blocked by some servers that have a security system as “NoCheatPlus”, try to read the server rules before using this mod, to avoid future problems.
The Inventory Tweaks Mod is compatible with virtually all mods, mods that offer many items and tools you will not be a problem, until even use backpacks to increase your inventory, this mod will organize the inventory correctly, be sure to always use the forge when using more than just a mod, not to run the risk of bugs and crash in minecraft.
Inventory Tweaks Mod is available for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.8 and 1.7.10, if you want to play in any of these versions see the tutorial installation and download links below, if you had liked this mod not forget to comment below.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Features
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11 and 1.10.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Inventory Tweaks Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11 and 1.10.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Inventory Tweaks Mod – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Inventory Tweaks 1.61
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – Inventory Tweaks 1.61-beta-57
- For Minecraft 1.9 – Inventory Tweaks 1.61-dev-49
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – Inventory Tweaks 1.60
- For Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10 – Files
- For Minecraft 1.11 > (Not released yet)