Insane Foods is actually one of the most exciting mods which have been created in the history of minecraft as a game. This is based on the fact that it has been developed to ensure that lots of flexibility is added to the game to ensure that players have gotten lots of options to choose from in their worlds. There are lots of mods which have been built over the years to ensure the addition of food in the world of minecraft. However, if you happen to have made use of most of these mods, you will notice that they tend to be doing the same thing.
The producers of these mods mentioned above will give them various names, ensure that they have various recipes as well. However, you will eventually notice that they are all doing one and the same thing. Through the advent of Insane Foods mod, you will see that you will have both tools and ingredients that you can make use of in having food created. This is one mod which will ensure the addition of special effects to food in your world. It is indeed a mod which will make the food better as compared to other mods in its category.
How to install Insane Foods Mod
This guide will explain how to install Insane Foods Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Insane Foods Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Insane Foods Mod
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Insane Hunger