Industrial Craft Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod that has been designed to ensure that your minecraft world has all the needed additions to make your experience worthwhile. The IC² Mod has made it possible for new innovations to be added to the game of minecraft. The exciting thing about this mod is that everything in your world becomes completely automated. Also, your options in terms of what you can do with its tools are completely limitless.
Here Are Some of Its Benefits
Industrial Craft mod has been able to standout due to the benefits that it has brought to the game of minecraft. Some of these benefits will be listed below.
- Your machines have been greatly improved on. They are running smoothly without any kind of hitches.
- There is a very easy process of wiring. Such include lack of two sided batteries, cablesas well as machines that are new and so many others
- The entire landscape can be blown using the aid of Dynamite-O-Mote
- The mechanisms of its nuclear engineering are very complex
- It has NanoSaber that can aid you in the process of hunting creepers
Having seen the above benefits, it is very obvious that the Industrial Craft 2 has been able to make some additions that you can’t do without in your world of minecraft.
Industrial Craft Mod Change log
Here you see some corrections and changes to the mod in the latest version of minecraft.
- Added Pulling Upgrade recipe
- Allow Pulling Upgrade direction to be set
- Fixed tile entity drops
- Fixed Cauldron crop crash
- Crop code clean up
- Fixed ore dictionary scanner crash
- Added Pulling Upgrade
- Code clean up
- Fixed drops (No idea)
- Fixed SMP crash with the Magnetizer.
- Added some basic upgrade support for the Magnetizer.
Industrial Craft Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Industrial Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Industrial Craft file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded industrialcraft-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Industrial Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Industrial Craft Mod Official Thread and website. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”