Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod which was brought into existence by BluSunrize to ensure that structures are added with the sole aim of making the settings appear more realistic than it used to be. It’s a mod that made many changes and updates to the minecraft game to make your world seem more real. Are you a minecraft player who has been searching for a mod that gives you more options as well as making your minecraft world to appear more realistic? Then Immersive Engineering is the mod that can meet all your needs.
This is a mod which makes other tech mods to be far more balanced that they are. Also, it makes them to be very pretty. One thing that has made it popular among minecraft players is its multiblock machines. This means it doesn’t make use of one block for the spitting out of dusts. There are hanging powerlines in place of red tubes. Also, there is an excavator which takes the place of a laser. This implies that magical light can be gotten through power easily.
Immersive Engineering Mod Features and Change Log
Immersive Engineering isn’t short of wonderful features and that is why it has been able to win the heart of every minecraft player. Some of its features will be listed below.
- Its multiblock is the platform through which power is generated
- The engineer’s manual is known as its most vital tool.
- It can function very well alongside other mods such as: EnderIO, RF Tools, BuildCraft and others.
- rewrote the shader system
- improved texture performance
- changed API integration
- added listing in the manual, including re-ordering
- removed the recipe to turn shaders back into bags
- added the ability to rename wooden crates
- added IRotationAcceptor interface for dynamos and the things that drive them (thanks Malte)
- re-added the config for Excavator fail chance (thanks Malte)
- re-added the ability to dye balloons (thanks Malte)
- re-added the ability to add shaders to balloons
- changed the drill’s hardness checks to easier dig ores (thanks Malte)
- fixed duped fluidcontainers on treated wood recipes
- fixed incompat issue with new versions of TConstruct
- fixed CraftTweaker compat (thanks mezz)
- fixed Crusher recipe for sand requiring grass rather than gravel (thanks MalkContent)
- fixed NPE on inserting items
- fixed Wirecutters consuming durability and not working properly on transformers
- fixed various client issues (thanks Malte)
- fixed Structural Connectors and Redstone Connectors not displaying properly (thanks Malte)
- fixed Conveyors throwing NPEs on Servers (thanks Malte)
- fixed dupebug with Charging Station
- fixed a few missing sounds
- fixed a concurrent modification in Tesla Coil sounds (thanks Malte)
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Immersive Engineering Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Immersive Engineering file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded immersiveengineering-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Immersive Engineering Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Immersive Engineering Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”