Hyperion HD Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is one of those few texture packs that will have any minecraft player really impressed with some completely outstanding features. Have you played oblivion in the past? if you have then there is no doubt that you must have had the experience of seeing what it looks like coming out of a dungeon and being able to view flowers, skies, birds and so on. It is one of those moments which are always worth reliving. Hyperion HD Resource Pack will make you have similar feelings in your world with some outstanding visuals.
This pack isn’t really very big in terms of resolution or too small. Instead, it can really make the difference in your adventure as you go on. One of the features of this pack is the fact that it makes you see the waters in a clearer way. You will be able to see the bottom of ponds, lakes and streams. It is perfect most especially once you happen to be one of those who love to fish as they go on in their world. With it installed, you will notice that the blocks in your world don’t appear similar when viewed from far distances.
Hyperion HD Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Hyperion HD Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Hyperion HD Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Hyperion HD Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Hyperion HD Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”