Helpful Villagers Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 is nothing but a startling addition to the game of minecraft. If you have never used this mod before, then you are simply missing out on a lot. It is all about improving the status of the villagers in your world so they can be self-sustaining. The villages you find in the vanilla minecraft is not so much fun as compared to what you will get with the Helpful Villagers mod.
This is beginning to make more sense to you. I guess. You can do much more when you have such a mod at your disposal.
Like it has been rightly stated above, you can give the citizens of your village new jobs. However, before this can be made possible you need to start with the guild hall. The guild hall needs to be unlocked before this new job assignment can be carried out.
To get started with the process, you will need to put a frame on any door you find in the village. This is just where you can start off from if you want the citizens to get new jobs.
How to install Helpful Villagers Mod
This guide will explain how to install Helpful Villagers Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Helpful Villagers Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Helpful-Villagers-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Helpful Villagers Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Helpful Villagers Mod Official Thread.
Download Links Helpful Villagers Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Helpful Villagers 1.4.0b5