Harvest Festival Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a farm simulation mod that will leave you with a lasting impression through its fun – filled activities that you have never seen before. If you are an advanced minecraft player that haven’t heard of harvest Moon Series before or made use of it in anyway, it may be safe to conclude that you have been missing out on lots of excitements. This is because Harvest Festival is a minecraft mod that is similar to the Harvest Moon Series in lots of regards.
The major thing to point out about this mod is that you may need to be persistent in other to enjoy its benefits. This is because you will not likely see the effects that it can have on your world. However, as time goes on you will be amazed at its impacts.
Features of Harvest Festival
Harvest Festival is a mod that isn’t short on amazing features that most mods in the game of minecraft are known for. Some of them will be listed below.
- Seasons that affect day length, what you can grow and the appearance
- 13 new crops, and crops that need to be watered to grow
- Livestock including cows, chickens and sheep that need to be cared for and can produce better products
- A builder where you can buy buildings, in order to build a town
- NPC Interaction, improving relations to progress further
- Shops where you can buy items, animals and more
- Ability to sell your crops, fish and other things to progress
- Mine with infinite floors for you to traverse for selling or upgrading tools
- Cooking system, using ingredients for varied options
- CraftTweaker Integration so you can configure what you can buy/ship/etc
Stage 1 (0.5.0)
- Some General Items
- Harvest Goddess
- Add Brushes, and Talk to Animals
- Recipe Book
- Gathering Items
- Jewels, Emeralds, Gems
Harvest Festival Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Harvest Festival Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Harvest Festival file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Harvest-Festival-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Harvest Festival Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Harvest Festival Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”