Hardcore Questing Mode is the possibility to play a hardcore way life based on Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2, but with more than just one life before your world is deleted or banned from a server. Also, you can complete quests to earn rewards, the rewards can be fresh items or even extra life.
With the emergence of Hardcore Questing Mod, there is now one major possibility and that is the fact that you can now play a hardcore mod that is life based. Even though there are no quests included in this mod, you can still create your own using your map. It is definitely fun with this mod. Hey! you are even free to share such quests with your friends.
Hardcore Questing Mode features
- The questing system is very unique
- It has an in game editor
- There is the existence of a death counter/tracker
Hardcore Questing Mode Installation
This guide will explain how to install Hardcore Questing Mode for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Forge API.
- Download the Hardcore Questing Mode file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded hqm-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Hardcore Questing Mode for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Hardcore Questing Mode Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”