Gwycraft Mod has been developed to give your world one of those looks which will make it very unique and outstanding. It is a simple mod which is based on the concept of making the world of minecraft perfect in terms of designs. With this mod at your disposal, you will be amazed at how the blocks in your world will look like. They will look very impressive and different. They will not only be colorful but also glowing that you will hardly recognize them.
Gwycraft mod will help to ensure that you have the ability to dye any type of block in your world. This is because of its addition of enchanted ores which are new in the game. With it, you will not only be using wool as you can also include colors to make the blocks stand out in your world.
With the ores present as one of its most notable features, you will be able to have standard blocks dyed. These could be wood, leaves, bricks, cobblestone and so on. This is indeed one useful mod that you have to start considering how to download.
How to install Gwycraft Mod
This guide will explain how to install Gwycraft Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Gwycraft Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Gwycraft Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10