Guide-API Mod 1.11 is a mod which has been designed to ensure that you can easily have a custom guide created and registered for your mod during your minecraft adventure. As a minecraft player, there are lots of things that you can benefit from making use of a mod such as Guide – API. This is due to the wonderful additions and functionalities that it has brought to the game of minecraft.
Here Are The Benefits And Features of Guide – API
Guide – API has a way of documenting happenings. Have you ever imagined that an in – game documentation can be built in the game of minecraft? This is what you will get when you have access to this powerful mod today. If you are one of the developers of mod pack, you can easily have your books built through JSON files. Although this feature is not yet active, the creators intend to have it integrated into this mod in no time.
Guide – API is the means through which books are maintained on a regular basis. Through it, the books are being registered and placed in a creative tab.
(its own creative tab). There is no doubt that this mod has been able to over deliver on its claims.
- Remove reequip animation code as it seems a bit broken
- Exclude test package from live builds
- Add IInfoRenderer
- Parameter renaming
- Update version
Guide-API Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Guide-API Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Guide-API file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Guide-API-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Guide-API Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Guide-API Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links for 1.11.1, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10 ” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Guide-API-1.10.2-2.0.2-45.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – Guide-API-1.8-2.0.0-26.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Guide-API – 1.0.1-29
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Guide-API-1.11-2.1.0-47.jar