Glenn’s Gases Mod has been created to ensure that your minecraft experience is more real than what you are actually used to in your world. It improves how mining in the game is actually carried through some really wonderful and outstanding features which can only leave you asking for more. This is one mod which you will enjoy making use of due to its additions which are rather very rare in the world of minecraft.
With Glenn’s Gases mod downloaded and installed, you will have access to about 13 gases which you can use to have your mining experience improved on. Some of the gases added are: steam, nitrous gas, chlorine gas, acid vapour, coal dust, void gas, natural gas and lots of others. You need to understand the fact that just as these added gases can be very beneficial in your world that is how they can be very dangerous as well. This can only be interpreted to be the fact that you have more problems to address other than zombies in your world. You can have it tried today to get convinced.
How to install Glenn’s Gases Mod
This guide will explain how to install Glenn’s Gases Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Glenn’s Gases Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Glenn’s Gases Mod for 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Glenn’s Gases 1.7.10-1.6.7