Geochests Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 helps to ease your gameplay by providing you with certain functionalities that will help out with various tasks. For instance, you can bring blocks together and compile them to a chest. It is only effective when you have Geodite. It is a new kind of ore mostly found in hills and mountains.
These newly formed chests actually come in various sizes. The size depend on what you are taking along with you. You cannot afford to take this mod for granted because if you do that you will not be doing yourself any good.
Explore More About This Mod
You will most likely enjoy the simplicity of this mod when you are in creative mode. This is because it is a great copy and paste mod. First, create your structure and have it loaded into a chest. After you have done this, you can now place the item wherever you want it to go. Finally, the chest needs to be destroyed before you can repeat the process again. The Geochests mod is simply fantastic in every sense of the word. You need to hurry up so you can get the mod and make the most of it.
- Geochests let you pick up and place down areas of blocks in the world!
- Pick up Geochests and carry them with you – they keep their inventory!
- Supports all vanilla block types as of Minecraft 1.7.10, in both Survival and Creative mode!
- Now also supports all vanilla entity types (e.g. paintings, minecarts, mobs, etc.) as of Minecraft 1.7.10!
- Responds to a redstone signal allowing complex new interactions!
- 5 different colours and sizes – From 3×3 through to 11×11!
- Chaining Geochests allows you to store areas of any shape or size! Like that village? Well now you can steal it!
How to install Geochests Mod
This guide will explain how to install Geochests Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Geochests Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Geochests Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Geochests Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Geochests Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”