Gendustry Mod 1.11.2 is a mod that has been created to improve the forestry aspect of the game of minecraft by making livelier and fun – filled than it already is at the moment. It is a wonderful mod that has been able to focus on the upgrade of bee breeding in the game of minecraft. There is the industrial apiary which is an upgrade of the tradition apiary in the game.
Gendustry is a mod in the game of minecraft that has been able to change the game play by ensuring the lots of functionalities in the game are added. It uses genetic sampler to have genetics of butterflies, bees as well as trees manipulated. It also does this function with the aid of genetic imprinter.
Gendustry Mod Features
Gendustry is has been known to be one of the most popular mods that you can make use of in your adventure. This is perhaps due to its features.
- Mutation of trees as well as bees is very possible through the use of mutagen
- New organisms can be constructed with the aid of genetic templates
- It focuses on apiary upgrade
- It is very compatible with those mods that have bees, flies and everything related to forestry.
- Advanced powered apiary with tons of upgrades
- Forced mutation
Changes – v1.6.3
- Added support for item output into Mekanism pipes (using Eject Cover)
- Added client-side option for bee particles frequency
- Imprinter will now mark output as analyzed if using a full template or input is analyzed
- Updated to forestry 4.2.0 which is now the minimum supported version
- Machines and items can be powered by either Redstone Flux (produced by Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft 6.3+, and lots of other mods) or IC2 Experimental
- All mods that add Bees, Trees or Butterflies using the Forestry API are supported
- Binnie’s Botany flowers are supported by all machines
- If WAILA is installed – the overlay with show useful information about machines
- IC2 and Atomic Science Uranium 235/238 can be used to produce Mutagen
- If BuildCraft 6.3+ is installed some alternative recipes are enabled and various gate triggers are added
Gendustry Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Gendustry Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Gendustry file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Gendustry-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Gendustry Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Gendustry Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”