Gear Swapper Mod 1.16/1.15.2 will help you save your precious time in the game of minecraft. Before the advent of this mod, most minecraft players had the problem of swapping armors at every given point in time whenever they may need them. Minecraft is a game that is characterized by different armors with each of them having their specific uses at different points in time. This means you will always be thinking of how to have your armors changed to suit the situation that you may find yourself in.
Through the advent of this mod, you will be able to have up to 4 different sets of armors available to you whenever you are embarking on a journey. All that you have to do is have the configurations saved and you are good to go. Another thing that will be available to you is configurations for Hotbar.
After the configurations, you will then be able to have access to these armors without breaking sweat. Baubles inventory is fully supported so there may not be any need to have it uninstalled once Gear Swapper Mod starts working.
By default it works as follows:
- Sneak-left-click on one of the four slots to remember your current hotbar+armor selection in that slot. Your armor and hotbar remains on you. The block will also remember how many you had of the given item and it will attempt to restore that amount later.
- Right-click on one of the four slots to restore the hotbar+armor as it was remembered then. All items currently in your hotbar or armor that are in the way for the remembered items will be stored in your inventory. All slots that were empty when you remembered your setup will be unchanged (i.e. it will by default not empty them).
- When restoring a selection the block will first look in the player inventory, then in the local inventory (a 4×4 internal buffer) and finally in any possible adjacent inventories until it finds the items it needs.
- The Bauble inventory (when present) is also supported.
However, this block can be configured for more control. If you right-click the block on the ‘Settings…’ label or on the sides of the block then it will show a GUI:
Gear Swapper Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Gear Swapper Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Gear Swapper Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Gear-Swapper-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Gear Swapper Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Gear Swapper Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”