Gany’s surface Mod 1.11 has brought immense change in Minecraft Mods. With additional features, the Gany’s Surface has elevated the Minecraft gaming experience. Some of the features brought about by Gany’s surface Mod are designing wooden armor, egg frying and so forth. The introduced features play a critical role in enhancing excitement in the gaming industry, above all, a feature that you would do an image with such a tool will have at last.
Take a glimpse of how Gany’s Surface Mod works!
Above all, some of the Gany’s Surface mod features emanate from the underlying organic material. How? Take the extra material and drop them into an organic matter compressor. Give it a few minutes and you will have blocks of coal. However, the most amazing thing about the entire issues is that it will take you awhile to work on the formed blocks.
Another amazing feature of the mod is the disguised trap doors. You develop them into normal wood planks to make your victim wondering about your next move. Set it in some way that you can open it effortlessly and drop potential thieves into the pit lava.
Gany’s Surface Mod Features:
- -The new doors
- -Prismarine temples (no guardians though)=)
- -New stones
- -Inverted Daylight Sensor
- -Iron trapdoors
- -Recipes for cracked and mossy stone bricks
- -Coarse Dirt
Gany’s Surface Mod Change log:
- -Fix nets not being destroyed when they should
- -Fix some configs not being settable to 0 (thanks Tonius)
- -Added an inverted redstone lamp (same as the vanilla one, but turns off when given a redstone signal)
- -Fixed a small rendering glitch with the coloured redstone wires
- -Fix a sign placing problem (thanks Vazkii and Vadis)
- -Fix crash when WorkTables are disabled in the configs
- -Fix Farm Manager not planting as it should
- -Integration with Tinker’s Construct by ezterry (iron doors are melted to the right amount of molten iron, and trapdoors can also be melted)
- -Fix a slab placement issue
- -Changed the Rain Detector appearance to match vanilla’s daylight sensor more closely
- -Fix not being able to play rails/torches on slabs
- -Encasers now need planks in order to encase
- -Fix poop replacing fluids
How to install Gany’s Surface Mod 1.11
This guide will explain how to install Gany’s Surface Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Gany’s Surface, you must get a ZIP or RAR file with Mod name.
- Move this file for the Mods folder in your minecraft:
%appdata%\.minecraft\modsfor Windows users
~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/modsfor Mac OS X users
~/.minecraft/modsfor Linux users
- I recommend running this with the Forge API
- Open forge installed.
- Choose the option client install and click ok.
- Open your minecraft launcher, and select the profile with the forge installed.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Gany’s Surface Mod 1.11
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Gany’s Surface Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”