Gany’s Nether Mod has been developed to ensure that the limitations which Nether has been known for are combated and corrected for the ultimate gaming experience. This is one mod which you will definitely find to be very useful in the world of minecraft. For instance; if you are fed up of having to look for nether soul sand, quartz or even glowstone in your world, it will enable you have them grown. You may be wondering how this mod can make such happen as it definitely sounds unbelievable right. It is simple as all that you will have to do is plant seeds and they will start growing.
It may also interest you to know that this mod isn’t short of some really great features and functionalities. For instance, some nether blocks can be dyed, crafting is very possible through volcanic furnace and lots more that will really make your adventure to come alive. Through the volcanic furnace, you will be able to get lava when you have any junk converted. This is one mod which has definitely lived up to the expectations of minecraft players.
How to install Gany’s Nether Mod
This guide will explain how to install Gany’s Nether Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Gany’s Nether Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Gany’s Nether Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Ganys Nether-1.8.3.jar