Gany’s End Mod is one of those mods which have been developed to ensure that minecraft players such as you are offered a lot. In the traditional setting, you are not supposed to see much or additional stuffs when you reach the game’s end. You have had the Ender dragon defeated, harvested Enderstone and the next thing you would want to do in your world is leave. With the advent of Gany’s End mod, you will still have more options in terms of what to explore in your world. For instance; you will be able to make Enderpearls and Enderstone.
Gany’s End is a really very impressive mod in the world of minecraft which has made the difference when it comes to getting to experience the best from any adventure. It has endium tools which enables any block that you must have mined is actually transferred to a chest. To have the chest activated, you will need to press the shift + right click buttons. This will help to save you some time as you don’t have to return to your storage whenever you want to mine. There is also dragon egg which you can easily convert into manipulator.
How to install Gany’s End Mod
This guide will explain how to install Gany’s End Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Gany’s End Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Gany’s End Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Ganys End-1.11.3.jar