Fusion Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 has proven to be great in the world of minecraft. One thing that has been popular with most resource packs over the years is the fact that they tend to be doing the same thing. This is very evident even when they are claiming to be giving the game a different feel. Fusion Resource Pack has been really outstanding in adding its own unique twists to the original settings of the game. This can only guarantee for a wonderful gaming experience.
One outstanding feature that you will notice about this pack is the fact that its textures do have the appearance of cartoonish designs. This has made them to be far better that the normal designs which you must have been used to in the past. What makes a great resource pack is the color combinations, wonderful lightening effects and so on. Fusion Resource Pack ticks all the boxes in these regards. The lightening effects provided by this pack are just breathtaking that you will be very impressed once you have a firsthand experience of what it can bring to your world. It has a low resolution of 16×16 but this doesn’t change the fact that it is such an amazing pack.
Fusion Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Fusion Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Fusion Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Fusion Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Fusion Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”