Functional Aesthetics Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been programmed with some concepts which are rather very vital in mind. It is a great mod that may seem difficult to understand at first but once you have gotten a grasp of what it has been created to add to minecraft as a game, there is no doubt that you will be able to find it very fascinating. It has a major functionality which based on the fact that the blocks which are in the world of minecraft players will become more useful than they are at the moment. These are blocks which may not have any purpose in your world initially.
This is one mod that will favour advanced minecraft players as they can easily have it configured to meet their needs. This is because you can have its features disabled and enabled as you so wish. This is a mod that is very natural as well as compatible with most of the resource packs out there. This is due to the fact that its models are tailored about that of vanilla textures. It should be noted that this is actually a beta mod which implies that more items are still being added to make it outstanding.
How to install Functional Aesthetics Mod
This guide will explain how to install Functional Aesthetics Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Functional Aesthetics Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Functional Aesthetics Mod
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – FunctionalAesthetics-1.11.2-0.0.7a-beta