FPS boosting Texture Pack 1.16.2/1.15.2 is the talk of the town in the world of minecraft players who want to have a taste of that which has made the game to be very popular in recent times. You may be wondering if this pack can actually meet your gaming needs. The fact that it has been increasingly getting popular in recent times can help to clear such doubt.
There are two major reasons which are always responsible for low FPS. This can even be experienced after you must have had your system settings completely optimized for a high FPS. The first one is using a system with low specification and properties. Secondly is when you decide to make use of those high resolution packs with some heavy textures which can only slow your system down with the passage of time.
FPS boosting Texture Pack has been developed to solve this problem once and for all. This means you that with it present in your world, you will have a higher FPS as it will be boosted significantly. Whether you want to believe it or not, this pack definitely rocks as your gaming performance will be improved when you start using it.
FPS boosting Texture Pack 1.16.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install FPS boosting Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the FPS boosting Texture Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download FPS boosting Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official FPS boosting Texture Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”