Forestry Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is one of the famous mods of Minecraft game. In this mod, the player has much more options to work as a farmer. You can create your objects and work as a farmer every day which is interesting enjoyable. Some additional objects are also added to the environment of the game. Additionally, you can create breeding of trees and butterflies using the Forestry mod.
Forestry mod gives more work to do like a farmer. Moving objects, creating your breeding and explore your game world is an outstanding experience. Also, the automatic farm’s feature gives you a choice of working well in the game. Besides this, if you are going to install the Forestry mod of Minecraft, take into account some important things. You must have basic Minecraft client, and Minecraft forge to install this mod. In other words, your machine must be compatible with Minecraft Forge-based mods. After installation, you can easily play this mod, and you will have more fun playing this mod.
When it comes to Forestry mod of Minecraft, it has some cool features. The game developers have made this mod a lot of fun. The most unusual feature of this mod is its texture packs. You can install texture packs in your game to get more amazing graphics and textures. Moreover, the good thing about Forestry mod is its compatibility. This mod is compatible with most of the base mods like IndustrialCraft 2. This option gives the player a comfortable way to install it on any base mod. The tree, butterflies and bee breeding system in Forestry mod is also amazing. You can create any of your breeding using this mod.
Minecraft is one of the most favorite open world games. It is a three-dimensional sandbox game. After its release, it got famous everywhere, and the developers launched many new mods and editions. This was due to its demand and popularity. Moreover, the new mods were a way of having more fun playing Minecraft.
Forestry Mod Change log + Features
Here you check the latest news added in this incredible mod.
- Fix for Bee Housings
- Fix for Alveary in Nether
- Fix crash related to Moistener
- Bugfixes for Fermenter, AgriCraft, Witchery and support for MFR Rubber Trees
- Added mead, IC2 fertilizer to farming, and fixes
- Fix for Radioactive bee effect bypassing apiarist suit
- TerraFirmaCraft compatibility, Squeezer and Electrical Engine fixes
- Automatic Farms
- Bee breeding
- Tree breeding
- Intelligent Backpacks
- Mail System
- Energy Production
- Compatibility with several mods, most notably Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft² and Railcraft.
Forestry Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Forestry Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Forestry file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded forestry-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Forestry Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Forestry Mod Official Thread and Website. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”