Food Details Mod is an incredibly useful mod that will ensure that players become more effective in some certain aspects of the game. Your decisions in the game of minecraft are always influenced to a great extent by the availability of some vital details. One of such has to do with your level of saturation. You will not be able to identify the importance of such not until you find yourself in a situation where you have to make important decisions on how to explore your world further. If you’ve got edible items that you are making use of in your world then you will need this mod to get the best of such item as you go on.
Food Details mod has been created to display the saturation level of those items which are edible in the world of minecraft. The best part about this mod is the fact that it is compatible with every mod that is food related. This means you don’t have to worry about your system being in danger of crashing. Through this mod you will be able to know if the food items that you have at your disposal will be sufficient for you.
How to install Food Details Mod
This guide will explain how to install Food Details Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Food Details Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Food Details Mod
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – FoodDetails-1.10.2-1.0.1.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – FoodDetails-1.9.4-1.0.1.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – FoodDetails-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar