Flows HD Resource Pack 1.14.2/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a texture for you who want a gap in the graph of minecraft if you already tired of the traditional look, this certainly texture will meet your needs with a Graphical incredible standard, this is one of my favorite textures, available in 64×64 and 128×128. Flows HD Resource Pack is an excellent texture, which recreates all the graph of minecraft design leading to a new level of detail and smoothness giving a futuristic and modern approach to the game, is without a doubt a texture to be tested.
If you have questions about which texture size to use, this will largely depend on your computer, even before researching textures you should understand about the specifications of your computer, a texture with this extreme quality will require a good configuration of your computer, 64×64 is for you to have a pc intermediary, if you have a relatively weak computer, use this texture with helper programs to avoid any problem, recommend the Optifine and MCPatcher, do not forget that.
Flows HD Resource Pack was created by Eisregen, Lukolaz, Exe Bad, and is compatible with Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x and 1.7.x.
Flows HD Resource Pack Changelog
Grass/foliage color tweaked!
- New Elytra textures
- New grass colors
- Frost walker boots ice textures
- Recolored wood logs
- And much more!
In this update the pack received another massive overhaul in order to portray the latest trends in modern building, focusing on:
- Smoothing existing textures
- Creating new, smoother textures
- More varried color scheme
This update also includes:
- Textures for all items in 1.8.8 minecraft as well as the current 1.9 snapshot
- Textures for most Mobs
- Removal of some MCpatcher features in order to reduce filesize
- Many new, higher quality paintings
- Better support for shaders
Flows HD Resource Pack 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Flows HD Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Flows HD Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you Modern HD Resource Pack which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Flows HD Resource Pack
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Flows HD Resource Pack – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]
- [128x] Flows HD updated