Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is a mod that has been able to make it possible for creativity to be brought into your world of minecraft by adding blocks that are of different colors. It also adds glowing and transparent blocks to the game. For the first time you will have unlimited options regarding how to make your projects standout. One great thing about this mod is that it gives you the room to make configurations as you would like to. Also, it can be used alongside any of your mod pack without any complication.
Features of Flat Colored Blocks
There is absolutely no doubt that Flat Colored Blocks has been able to take the game of minecraft to another level. It has done this through some of its special features which you will soon be discovering.
- There is the possibility of adjusting saturation, minimum/maximum range, number of hues and values through the settings option.
- Crafting is very possible once there are cobblestones as well as dyes in your inventory.
- There is the option which allows you to be able to change the number of blocks that you can get per craft.
Crafting Tool Recipe:
Using the item crafted you just need to have dyes and cobblestone/glass/glowstone in your inventory to craft items after opening the items gui. Some blocks require a few dyes to craft so try different dyes to see all the options.
Crafting Table Helper Recipe(s) – Version 4.3+
Recpie is Shapeless, Flat Colored Block You want to make more of + Colored Block Crafter, and any required ingredients, only the ingredients are consumed by crafting.
Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Flat Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Flat Colored Blocks Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded flatcoloredblocks-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Flat Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Flat Colored Blocks Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”