Finlandia Resource Pack 1.11.2 incredibly improve the graphics of Minecraft 1.10, it makes all the textures of blocks, items, trees and rivers more realistic. The authors of Finlandia Photo Realism Resource Pack had the idea of creating a beautiful and realistic textures for Minecraft, they got much more than that, because besides counting with excellent graphs this Texture Pack is fully optimized for weak PC, so if you have a weak PC certainly should try this texture.
As the pictures below show, Finland Resource Pack works seamlessly with Shaders Mod, I tested and I recommend 100%, the game appears impressive, however it requires a lot of graphic processing of the PC, if you have a fairly good pc and enjoy test the Minecraft graphics to the extreme, this is your chance.
Finlandia Photo-Realism Resource Pack Changelog:
- 3D Model for Oak Door
- 3D Model for Dark Oak Door
- 3D Model for Birch Door
- 3D Model for Jungle Door
- 3D Model for Spruce Door
- 3D Model for Acacia Door
- 3D Item Models for Glass Bottle
- 3D Item Models for Potions and Experience Bottle
- 3D Model for Oak Sapling
- 3D Model for Dark Oak Sapling
- 3D Model for Birch Sapling
- 3D Model for Spruce Sapling
- 3D Model for Jungle Sapling
- 3D Model for Acacia Sapling
- 3D Item Model for Carrot on a Stick
- 3D Item Model for Clownfish
- 3D Item Model for Pufferfish
- 3D Item Models for Raw Fish and Cooked Fish
- 3D Item Models for Raw Salmon and Cooked Salmon
- 3D Item Models for Raw and Cooked Porkchop
- 3D Item Models for Raw and Cooked Beef
- 3D Item Models for Raw Chicken and Cooked Chicken
- 3D Item Models for Raw and Cooked Mutton
- 3D Item Models for Raw and Cooked Rabbit
- 3D Item Model for Egg
- 3D Item Models for Spawn Eggs ( All Eggs )
- 3D Item Model for Stick
- 3D Item Model for Rotten Flesh
- Textures for Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Dark Prismarine and Sea Lantern.
- Textures for Red Sand, Red Sandstone, Smooth Red Sandstone, Red Sandstone Carved.
- Textures for Granite and Smooth Granite.
- New Textures for Redstone Lamp and Carved Stonebrick.
Added to 1.10
- Added Paintings.
- Added Texture for Mycelium.
- Added Texture for Hay Bale.
- Added Texture for Trapdoor.
- Added Texture for Iron Trapdoor.
- Added Texture for Fern.
- Added 3D Item Model for Bowl.
- Added 3D Item Models for all three soups (Mushroom, Rabbit and Beetroot).
- GUI stuff got updated to 1.9.
- Fixed all left-hand view problems. Now all my models are nice looking even in the left hand.
How to install Finlandia Resource Pack 1.11.2
This guide will explain how to install Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Finlandia Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD.
- For MCPatcher:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Finlandia Resource Pack
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Finlandia Resource Pack – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7 – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]