Farming for Blockheads Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a great mod which has been able to ensure that farming process in the game of minecraft is fully automated. Although, it tends to share lots of similarities with Pam’s Harvestcraft, it does have some unique features which make it to stand out. If you want to make your farming experience in the game of minecraft to be easy and worth remembering then you may need to have this mod tried out today. This is because of what it has been developed to bring to your world.
Here Is What It Entails
Farming for Blockheads Mod brings in a market that has full – fledged seeds in nature into your world. With this market present in your world, you will not find any form of difficulty having to locate different seeds which you can make use of for your farming activities. You may likely experience some problems searching for seeds of your choice. This is due to the massive number of seeds that this mod has made to be available in your world. To solve this problem, there is a search bar which this mod comes with to make the task easier for you.
- Market block that sells seeds and saplings
- Market block can be configured to alter its trades further
- Compatible with Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Compatible with Just Enough Items (market trades will show up)
Farming for Blockheads Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Farming for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Farming for Blockheads Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Farming-Blockheads-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Farming for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Farming for Blockheads Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Download Links Farming for Blockheads Mod for 1.11.2, 1.12, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – FarmingForBlockheads_1.10.2-1.1.13.jar