Extra Utilities Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 adds Several random utility purposes blocks and items to the Minecraft. If you want to get some additions as blocks and new tools in your Minecraft, to try something completely new, then you can not miss what offers Extra Utilities Mod. Just imagine functional blocks that you have not seen before.
Everyone knows that Minecraft is a great game. For you to take it to the next level all you need are some good old fashion Minecraft mods. There are Hundreds if not Thousands of mods, but there are some that shine.
You will instantly fall in love with this mod it offers the unique content and a wide variety of configurations meant to brighten up your gameplay.
Some of its unique features are you can erect new structures in the air with the resource help Angel Block, fantastic for those who believe create a floating island, it adds a new dimension known as the deep dark, discarded items can be easily transported, you can expand blocks that are already compressed.
It Consists of a lot of things, we will go through the most important, and you can discover the rest. New blocks Have Been added and you can use any of Them as you go around and place Them almost anywhere you would like. For example the angel that block needs to stand on the surface.
Some items Have Been added to make your life easier. One of These is the destruction pickaxe que is five times faster When Compared to the diamond pickaxe When used on regular stone, enough said.
You can even benefit from the texture pack that brings high definition to the game. You are free to use it for the Extra Utilities you can use this mod in any public or private modpack just make sure credit is given.
- Version 1.1.0k
- Fixed: Connected textures being flipped on bottom sides
- Fixed: Trading Post packet splitting code crash
- Fixed: Bedrockium Recipe mistake
- Fixed: MFR Integration not registering itself properly
- Refactor: Minor changes to Angel Block code to help support custom block-placing permissions
- Version 1.1.0j
- Changed: Bedrockium ingot recipe
- Changed: Power drain multipliers of quarry upgrades
- Changed: Renamed Creative Builders Wand to Super Builders Wands
- Changed: Doubled the base power level of potion generators
- Fixed: Ender quarry only accepting a max of 1000 RF/T
- Fixed: Ender-Transmitter registry crash
- Fixed: Added behind-the-scenes SideOnly support to various classes
Extra Utilities 2 Mod Showcase
Extra Utilities 2 Mod Installation 1.16.3
This guide will explain how to install Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Find the appropriate Minecraft Forge API version.
- The downloaded file is an automatic installer; when you run it, make sure you select “client”.
- When the Forge installation is done, open the Minecraft launcher and click “Edit Profile” -> “Use Version” . There should be an option named after the Forge version you installed. Choose that and click “Save Profile”.
- Close you Minecraft Launcher.
- Download the latest version of Extra Utilities 2 Mod.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, press “Edit Profile” and then “open game dir” to open your Minecraft folder, open the mods folder and place the mod file there. If there is not a mods folder, create and name the folder accordingly before placing the file inside.
- Do not extract or unzip the file.
- Now just boot up Minecraft.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Extra Utilities 2 Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of Extra Utilities 2 Mod in Minecraft Forum. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”